The Neighbourhood Watch Board provides policy direction for Neighbourhood Watch and its programs, and initiates community awareness campaigns to promote future development.
The Board is made up of representatives from:
- WA Police;
- WA Local Government Association;
- Crime Prevention and Community Liaison;
- Neighbourhood Watch representatives;
- Local Government Representative;
- WA Water Police;
- Security Agents Institute of Western Australia;
- Department of Education;
- Crime Stoppers;
- Safety House Association of Western Australia;
- Australasia Neighbourhood Watch Association
The responsibilities of the Neighbourhood Watch Board are to:
Create and implement a strategic business plan for NHW and its component programs.
Develop and review promotional materials and resources to promote the NHW program.
Encourage and promote the NHW Program in the community through the engagement of regional and metropolitan stakeholders.