The Neighbourhood Watch Board provides policy direction for Neighbourhood Watch and its programs, and initiates community awareness campaigns to promote future development.
The Board is made up of representatives from:
- WA Police;
- WA Local Government Association;
- Crime Prevention and Community Liaison;
- Neighbourhood Watch representatives;
- Local Government Representative;
- WA Water Police;
- Security Agents Institute of Western Australia;
- Department of Education;
- Crime Stoppers;
- Safety House Association of Western Australia;
- Australasia Neighbourhood Watch Association
The responsibilities of the Neighbourhood Watch Board are to:
- Create and implement a strategic business plan for NHW and its component programs.
- Review and oversee sponsorship and funding arrangements.
- Develop and review promotional materials and resources to promote the NHW program.
- Encourage and promote the NHW Program in the community and through the engagement of regional and metropolitan media.
Locate a NHW Centre
Click search to find the nearest NHW resource centre near you.